Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Oops she's got a new friend !

Go down 
+2
06flex
Monkeynuts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkeynuts

Oops she's got a new friend ! Empty
PostSubject: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Iv gone and got a new toy to keep my WR company. Imagine the earache I'm getting from the missis !!! amazon Oops she's got a new friend ! A981a520686d0e61769bc8fa073ae78cOops she's got a new friend ! 4432c6b22b541af0ce83d84427ec41c9

Last edited by Monkeynuts on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
06flex

PostSubject: Re: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Nice bike. Wish we had some of those models here in the states. Especially the smr511. Got my eye out for a sm 610 now.
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Sweet! thumb
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:20 pm

What's up with the german flag?
Back to top Go down
06flex

PostSubject: Re: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 am

They are owned by BMW now I believe.
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

PostSubject: Re: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Yep that's right Husquarna are owned by BMW but designed and made in Italy, on the other side of the bike iv put an Italian badge !
The bike puls like a train from no reves at all and sounds great. It's nothing like the f800r engine.
Back to top Go down
Carbomb

Carbomb

PostSubject: Re: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:14 am

How's the suspension on those? Stiff, or more supermoto-like?
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

PostSubject: Re: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 pm

It's not bedded in as yet, but it dose have some dive when braking, but when you are used to the WR if feels fine.
Reading about on the forums it just needs the pre load winding back some and the oil level increasing to reduce the dive.
The extra weight compared to the Nuda dose make it a lot smother. Ya not going to want to jump the bike. Touratech modified a Nuda, suspension 21-18 wheels and raced it, there is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu0HT-zhTA4
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm not so sure I get the concept behind the front fender wing.

For air induction ? Downward force on the F wheel ?

.....other than that, it looks like da kine tool !
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

PostSubject: Re: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:45 pm

It dose stop the head shake at high speed that you get with the high up mud guard, had a few super moto's and they have all got a bit loose and started shaking their heads at higher speeds. It does work
And the nuda looks way better in the naked flesh !

I still have the WR and still love it (its not going out of the family )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oops she's got a new friend !   Oops she's got a new friend ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oops she's got a new friend !
Page 1 of 1