Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new member from the central coast of Ca.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dave1

new member from the central coast of Ca. Empty
PostSubject: new member from the central coast of Ca.   new member from the central coast of Ca. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:08 am

Hello all, I have a 2001 WR250f that I converted into a supermoto. Picked it up from a buddy on a trade, promptly started spending money on this thing, Very happy ordered some DNA rims, some new bodywork pieces and an EBC 320 rotor. Took it out to Adams Kart track about two weeks ago for a shake down run. the WR worked as well as I thought it would, as it still has the stock gearing and I hadn't touched the suspension yet. The front was terrible, no rebound really to speak of. Anyway, brought it home, had the local Race Tech guy install a set of springs more in accordance to my...girth.. wink , new oil and fresh seals. front feels much better and now just waiting on a new spring for the rear and new chain and sprocket set. Anyhoo, going back to the track on the 16th to see how the improvements feel..didn't get to do the dirt section last time because it was closed so gonna see how it feels in the clay vs. my DR-Z400SM.
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

PostSubject: Re: new member from the central coast of Ca.   new member from the central coast of Ca. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:39 am

Welcome to the site but i think you found the wrong one. The over whelming majority of members on this site have WRR/X's not WRF's. You'll get more info on SMJ then you will on here about the F. Sounds like a cool toy....good luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
dave1

PostSubject: Re: new member from the central coast of Ca.   new member from the central coast of Ca. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:42 am

thanks appreciate the heads up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member from the central coast of Ca.   new member from the central coast of Ca. Empty

Back to top Go down

new member from the central coast of Ca.
Page 1 of 1