Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member from Central Texas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Central_TX_WR250R

New member from Central Texas Empty
PostSubject: New member from Central Texas   New member from Central Texas EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:43 am

Hello everyone!

The WR250R is my first street bike! My wife totally surprised me for my birthday in November of 2009 with a brand new one! Having a bike was something I always wanted but never thought I would get. This bike is awesome! I ride it every chance I get! She did all the homework and picked it out. I wasn't even in the market. I think I got the perfect bike!

I am in Afghanistan right now anxiously waiting to get back and do some more riding.

I know where there are some great farm roads that are mostly dirt around the Austin area. If you are close by let me know! I get back around the end of July! I also want to get into the adventure riding so if you know of any cool rides let me know!

This last November she surprised me again and let me get my second bike; a new BMW S1000RR. Havn't rode it yet! I plan on hitting the Texas hill country with that one too.

Looking forward to meeting everybody!

Dan
Bastrop-TX

-My daughter like it too!

New member from Central Texas Addy413
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central Texas   New member from Central Texas EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:49 am

Howdy. :)
Where'd you get your wife? Very happy
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central Texas   New member from Central Texas EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central Texas   New member from Central Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

New member from Central Texas
Page 1 of 1