Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hey from Kansas City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
klr matt

Hey from Kansas City Empty
PostSubject: Hey from Kansas City   Hey from Kansas City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:52 am

Hey, I'm a new member. Picked up a sweet little 08 wr last fall that a adv rider had got for his wife and lowered it trying to set it for her . She put all of 400 miles on it...I just got back from a 3000 mile ride thru Mexico on it and just love it. I'm not new to adventure riding, cutting my teeth on a klr 650 then advancing to a gs 1200, a Ktm 950, a 650 Dakar, a Ktm 990...I have to say this wr is the most fun bike I have owned!

I've got it set up pretty much stock with dirt bagz racks that a attached some outlieb dry bags too, put a caribou top case on, added a plug for my gerbing and my gps. A couple tool tubes, one for tools the other for 1.5 liter bottle of fuel.

Thanks to all the guys that post on here as I've been lurking for a while.
Back to top Go down

Hey from Kansas City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Kansas City   Hey from Kansas City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 am

Congrats on your purchase!! Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

Doc
Back to top Go down

Hey from Kansas City
Page 1 of 1