Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DREAMRR

GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY Empty
PostSubject: GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY   GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:53 pm

SAN FRANCISCO that is!

Gettin real close to pullin da trig on my first Dirt / SM bike. Been ridin fer quite a few years & figger this cant be anythin but a boatload of fun!

Currently sportin a 09 675 Daytona - best ride I've ever had!

The RR / X seem like the perfect bike fer me and I must admit the turbo rig sounds intrigin as well! YIKES!

Sure like the vibe on this forum and hope I can contribute somethin sensible!

Cheers!

drr GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY 61865
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY   GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Welcome to the pack! GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY 61865 I'm originally from Frisco. Lots of peeps here to tag along with.

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY   GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks SheWoof! [......you sound kinda scary! ]

Yeah, hope to find some local RR types to buzz around the hills with!

.....And I'll be watchin my 6 under the full moon!

d
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY   GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Me? Scary? GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY Suspect I thought I washed all the mud off..... GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY Icon_scratch

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY   GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Welcome. Your right about the vibe of the forum. That's what I like about it, too. Lot's of info shared & no clicky BS.
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY   GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Hello, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY 945348 GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY 945348 GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY 945348 GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY 945348 GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY 945348
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY   GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY Empty

Back to top Go down

GREETINGS FROM THE CITY BY THE BAY
Page 1 of 1