Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!   Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Anyone in the Kingston Area to ride Ganaraska, Limerick and other rides for 2013?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!   Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 pm

a few of us from the Ottawa area ride Limerick forest

Gimme a shout when the snow melts. You should think about the Roaming Rally

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=829554
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!   Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 pm

I'd be interested in making the trip from Montreal. Never rode Limerick, could use a guide.
Back to top Go down
crazy_dave

crazy_dave

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!   Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 am

I gotta get a passport anyhow.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!   Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:56 am

MotoJunkie wrote:
a few of us from the Ottawa area ride Limerick forest

Gimme a shout when the snow melts. You should think about the Roaming Rally

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=829554
I did the Roaming Rally last year as a newbie dirt rider. Even without riding the optional technical sections there were some very challenging sections for me (significant water crossing, steep'ish hill climb with big rocks.) I got through it, although I shortened the long Saturday route. I had a *great* time! wink

This year you should to be at least an intermediate rider, because the technical sections are not optional. Although I know one person who plans to route around all the tough sections and shorten the ride.

I've only ridden in Limerick once, it's good. I need to get dirty more often this summer so I can do the 2014 Roaming Rally!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!   Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:21 am

Awsome Guy's!! Looks like we are building a little crew here!!

Doc
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!   Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:58 pm

So when's the first ride ? Very happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!   Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Whenever you are ready to make the trip. Let me know!!!! thumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!   Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:33 am

Anyone riding today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!   Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Ontario Kingston Area 2013!!
Page 1 of 1