Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X?

Go down 
3 posters

What wheel and tires for an X in the dirt?
17" with dual sports tires
What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? Empty9%What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? Empty
 9% [ 1 ]
21"/18" rims with knobbies
What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? Empty82%What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? Empty
 82% [ 9 ]
other..
What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? Empty9%What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? Empty
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
lgyee4

What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X?   What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:18 am

Noob question here. I've always had dirt bikes with dirt bike sized tires and rims. Now with the X, I've been considering what to do for tires for my off road ventures. What are the reasons behind choices?
Back to top Go down
jefmad

PostSubject: Re: What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X?   What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:02 am

21/18 is probably BEST, but a much less expensive option that work well is use the 17" rear and buy a 21" front from Warp 9 or Wheeling.
Back to top Go down
crazy_dave

crazy_dave

PostSubject: Re: What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X?   What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 am

I have a 19/17 street/ dirt road setup for my KTM and love them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X?   What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best sized rims for dirt on an X?
Page 1 of 1