Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

The WRR works pretty good!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The WRR works pretty good! Empty
PostSubject: The WRR works pretty good!   The WRR works pretty good! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:11 pm

I took the WRR out to Saddle Mt. ORV near Mattawa for a little rock/sand/desert riding, and it did pretty good for a porky dual-sport! I do have it geared down and have MT43 trials tires, which helps a lot. There are a couple of very narrow rocky canyon trails with small stair steps and even some flowing water, and I didn't have to paddle hardly at all.

The last time I rode this area was on my (now gone) Gasgas EC300 enduro. Of course there is no comparison between the 2 rides on the trail, but considering the difference in street performance I would say the WRR is a great dualsport.

I'm sure everybody on this forum already knows this, but just wanted to cheer a bit...
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

The WRR works pretty good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WRR works pretty good!   The WRR works pretty good! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:46 pm

It's an amazing machine. I take mine into some of the nastiest single track and always come out the other side smiling. I have Michelin AC10 tires, tireballs, and a bigger rear sprocket so my top speed is only about 70, but I can go up the side of a tree. :)

And the reliability of course is simply unbeatable.
Back to top Go down

The WRR works pretty good!
Page 1 of 1