Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
macgregor

macgregor

New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada   New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:22 am

Loving this bike, loving the forum, lots of great people here sharing info....
already met a couple of folks, figured its time to introduce myself.

I own a 2008 WRX, with AThena big bore kit and two brothers pipe installed. Will get a few pics up soon to share with you folks.

lastest bike was kawasaki zx6r, great bike, but I am more interested in dual sport.

cheers Greg

Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada   New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Welcome fellow Cannuck!

I'm in Sudbury, Ontario.. 4 hours north of the GTA.. Here we have atleast three Wr250X/R owners!

Pete
Back to top Go down
macgregor

macgregor

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada   New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Hey PeterBuilt, nice to meet ya, I bought it used last fall with the kit already installed, with 2 brothers pipe and power juicer, didn't get alot of time in the saddle last fall, but the amount of time in the saddle put a big smile on my face, this bike is very agile and a hoot to ride. I think I read that you had done the upgrade kit over the winter (correct?). can't wait to hear how you feel vs riding it stock, I never had a chance to ride it stock, but I tell you this, there is no comparison to this bike and the '09 KLX 250s I had.

cheers Greg

Peterbuilt wrote:
Welcome fellow Cannuck, did you install the big bore or it came installed on the bike when you bought it ?

I'm in Sudbury, Ontario.. 4 hours north of the GTA.. Here we have atleast three Wr250X/R owners!

Pete
Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada   New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:25 pm

yeah I just installed the BB a few months ago.. I'll definitely report on how it is compared to stock..

You should post pics of your bike!

Pete
Back to top Go down
macgregor

macgregor

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada   New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Peterbuilt wrote:
yeah I just installed the BB a few months ago.. I'll definitely report on how it is compared to stock..

You should post pics of your bike!

Pete

will do, I plan to get some pics with my farkles installed this weekend, as the snow has at least left my driveway and we are supposed to be 7 saturday and possibly 10 sunday....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada   New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member from Hammond, ontario, canada
Page 1 of 1