Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
liquidwr250r

Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada Empty
PostSubject: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:36 am

Hello, I have seen a growing number of Wr250r and Honda CRF250Ls in and around Keswick/Newmarket Area

Was thinking of building a club, could include any type of enduros but reaching out to my Wr250r's to start :)

Thinking of group rides to OFTR trails and such!

Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!!

Brad Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
Dmonkfunk

Dmonkfunk

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Hi Brad! welcome!

I'd be interested, although I mostly ride either from my back door north of Orangeville, or up in the Barrie area. I have done the fall colours tour with the OFTR, which was pretty good, but that's the extent of my club activities. What kind of riding is out by you?

Back to top Go down
liquidwr250r

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:40 am

Hey, I just got my bike this fall, so still trying to figure some places out to go, lots of open crown land up past Rama that I want to checkout, but want to get a group of people together which would make it a lot more fun to go on longer rides.

How do you like the OFTR? Is it much money? also I noticed they took the maps down unless your a member! Anyway you can send me the Map?
Back to top Go down
Dmonkfunk

Dmonkfunk

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Well, I joined up for $85 and signed on to the Simcoe County Off Road Riders Association SCORRA - you can choose your chapter. they give you some nifty stickers for your bike and a magazine subscription. They also post events and news, which is pretty handy to remind you that there's some good people out there riding around, making up events to go to.
I think it's a pretty good cause since it's volunteer organization where there's a lot of back breaking work cutting and digging to make these trails, also there is a political lobby working to keep tracks open to members and the public, and gain the public's trust in the face of a pretty poor reputation caused by a pretty small number of people tearing up stuff.
so that's my pitch, take it or leave it:D 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada
Page 1 of 1