Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Two Brothers Racing customer service experience

Go down 
+2
f1isbest
sswrx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sswrx

sswrx

Two Brothers Racing customer service experience Empty
PostSubject: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:40 pm

I moved this post to general discussion instead of pipes-N-programmers. Thought this was a more appropriate spot.

Just wanted to get some input on other rider's experience with Two Brothers customer service if any? I placed an order with them direct on March 26 for a mid-pipe. I inquired about the part & got a response by email in 2 hrs. I told them I wanted it & they emailed me a Paypal invoice & I sent payment shortly after & requested a tracking number when they shipped the pipe. Have not heard anything from them since & I've emailed twice this week with no response. I am a bit uneasy now.
Back to top Go down
f1isbest

f1isbest

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 am

wow that sucks. Good post as we all try to work together for our suppliers. Most have been great.

Bob
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:33 am

It sucks they never emailed you back.
Its not uncommon for pipe manufactures to not keep mid pipes in stock, you may need to wait for them to make a batch.
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:55 am

The bad thing is, they gave me a price but no mention of in stock or not when they replied to my first email. I got the impression they were ready to ship. Either way, they should have responded to my email inquiring if the part had shipped yet. If I don't get a response or the part in another week, I'm going to have to file a claim with Paypal to get my money back.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:59 am

Call them by phone.
Have your information in front of you when you call.
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:21 am

I guess I can give that a try. Only thing is that they didn't email an invoice number or receipt of any type either. Only thing I have from the transaction is the Paypal invoice.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Definitely give them a call.

I originally called them when I ordered my midpipe and I think I gave them my CC info over the phone and the pipe showed up within a week.

I think the Paypal invoice is a good thing to have.
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Called them today, got an automated message. Tried again later, got an automated message again. Don't know if anyone works there or what? Don't have time for phone tag since it's during my work hours. Sent a polite but stern email & it will be the last one. If I get no response I'll have to file a Paypal claim to get my money back. Sadly this will mean the end of the GSXR muffler project. Oh well maybe some other brand will fit or I'll buy a TIG welder & make it myself.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 pm

The Yoshi midpipe looks promising:

Those are available separately, please see below for the prices. Please give me a call when you want to place an order.
Part # 13300-435 $170.00
Part # 22055 $4.75

Don Franzen

Yoshimura R & D of America, Inc.
5420 Daniels Street
Chino, Ca. 91710
Phone: (800) 634-9166 Ext. 422
Fax: (909) 591-2198
dfranzen@yoshimura-rd.com
www.yoshimura-rd.com

But they are pricey. If you have a decent local muffler shop they can probably fab you up one too.
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Got a reply from Two Brothers after the last email I sent. They asked for my mailing address, I sent the info, they replied with a confirmation that the pipe was being packed to be shipped out the following day. I received a UPS tracking number yesterday & I should finally have my part by Monday. Don't know exactly what the deal was but they never gave an explanation as to what the cause was for the delay in responding to my first email. Almost seemed like they were worried about losing business from the words of an unhappy customer so they hustled to get the part shipped out. :hmmm:
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:53 pm

sswrx wrote:
Got a reply from Two Brothers after the last email I sent. They asked for my mailing address, I sent the info, they replied with a confirmation that the pipe was being packed to be shipped out the following day. I received a UPS tracking number yesterday & I should finally have my part by Monday. Don't know exactly what the deal was but they never gave an explanation as to what the cause was for the delay in responding to my first email. Almost seemed like they were worried about losing business from the words of an unhappy customer so they hustled to get the part shipped out. :hmmm:

I ran into an issue once with a Rotopax kit I had ordered and just wasn't getting info back on delivery and no replies to my emails.

The did ship in a couple of weeks after my inquiries and the issue was they were moving into a new facility and apparently the IT stuff wasn't set up and they were still trying to locate all of their inventory from the old place.

Glad to hear it is on it's way!
Back to top Go down
miniceptor86

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm

You did the right thing, follow ups are just good practice. Every once in a while things just fall through the cracks. Like anti-luck!

Getting nasty or demanding on the follow up will also insure minimal effort by the human being on the other end.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Make sure to post pics of the new GSXR exhaust when you finish it up!
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:49 pm

rsteiger wrote:
Make sure to post pics of the new GSXR exhaust when you finish it up!

Will do, probably won't be much different looking than yours though. I will still have to make a bracket & get a gasket & nuts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers Racing customer service experience   Two Brothers Racing customer service experience Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Brothers Racing customer service experience
Page 1 of 1