Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wapner

Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  Empty
PostSubject: Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust    Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi guys,

I just become a proud owner of a '08 WR250R and couldn't be happier with it. My other two bikes are a 2009 YZ450F and a 2008 Ducati Multistrada. I found out my Multistrada is too much bike off road and the WR is just about perfect.

Like most people I love the bike but wouldn't mind a little more horsepower so I have been looking at the common mods and it seems like most people are happy with the FMF programmer and quiet pipe. I have a few connections in the industry and can get some fairly good pricing the pipes and programmers so if any of you are interested. I can put together a FMF Programmer, FMF Q4 Silencer plus a No Toil Super Flo air filter kit for $550 with free shipping. Send me a PM if you are interested

Thanks,

Mike
Back to top Go down
mtwoody

PostSubject: Re: Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust    Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:38 pm

You could get all that for less with no connections scratch
Back to top Go down
wapner

PostSubject: Re: Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust    Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:40 pm

mtwoody wrote:
You could get all that for less with no connections scratch

Where? I would love to know.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust    Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:40 pm

See what you could do with perhaps a (smallish) group buy on header pipes for the wrr/wrx.

Lots of us here already have a pipe and/or programmer.

Many don't have header.

I'd love a Megabomb - but not for the price they're regularly sold at.

lurk

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
wapner

PostSubject: Re: Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust    Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:56 pm

motokid wrote:
See what you could do with perhaps a (smallish) group buy on header pipes for the wrr/wrx.

Lots of us here already have a pipe and/or programmer.

Many don't have header.

I'd love a Megabomb - but not for the price they're regularly sold at.

lurk

I see that list price is $275 for the Megabomb. I don't know what price could get it for but what price would you be interested in ordering one?
Back to top Go down
mtwoody

PostSubject: Re: Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust    Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Store on ebay has the q4 and programmer for 500 and the no toil kit can be found for less than 30.

I'm sure with more searching you could find even better deals.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust    Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Hmm... $219 here: click me

Anything under $200.01 shipped would peak my interest.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
wapner

PostSubject: Re: Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust    Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:07 pm

motokid wrote:

Let me see if I can get a better deal. I should be finding out in the next few days.

Back to top Go down
wapner

PostSubject: Re: Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust    Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:44 pm

wapner wrote:
motokid wrote:

Let me see if I can get a better deal. I should be finding out in the next few days.

Looks like my price wouldn't be any better in fact it would be $219 with a commitment of 10. Bummer but if I see anything that I think would benefit the group I will post it up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust    Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust  Empty

Back to top Go down

Package pricing for programmer + Exhaust
Page 1 of 1