Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kpla51

kpla51

got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. Empty
PostSubject: got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.   got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:44 pm

just got my wr I've wanted one for a long time after calling all the shops nobody had one and none on craigslist close and an hour later the owner of one shop calls and said he just had one come in on a shipment i guess the sales guy had no clue it was coming so i went and watched them put it together. i come from a past of riding mx and always wanted to ride on the street to so i figured its the best of both worlds. Now heres the sad news the army won't let me ride it till i take another msf course since last one i took was in 2011 and thats on the 16th. its going to be rough not to ride it for two weeks at lest i got to ride it home from the dealership baldy
Back to top Go down
marleymouse

PostSubject: Re: got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.   got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:27 am

Good day thats going to be a long two weeks!...whats an msf course?
Back to top Go down
kpla51

kpla51

PostSubject: Re: got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.   got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Motor cycle foundation they have a bunch of safety courses
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.   got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Do you need the MSF just to ride on base, or ride anywhere? I'm not familiar with the military requirements. I have taken a bunch of MSF courses, though (Free in PA!) and they are good refreshers, even if a little basic.

Still you have a new bike, so that is good! You can spend the time doing any mods you want.
Back to top Go down
Execelon

PostSubject: Re: got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.   got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:08 pm

Here in Virginia the military has there own msf and its all day course. Even as a civilian you aren't aloud to ride on base without it. You also have to be wearing high visibility clothing.
Back to top Go down
kpla51

kpla51

PostSubject: Re: got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.   got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:27 pm

It's a requirement for all military it's killing me it's a beautiful day today too
Back to top Go down
marleymouse

PostSubject: Re: got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.   got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:37 pm

motor cycle foundation would that not be an MCF course
Back to top Go down
kpla51

kpla51

PostSubject: Re: got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.   got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:47 am

Last edited by kpla51 on Sun May 05, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kpla51

kpla51

PostSubject: Re: got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.   got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:49 am

marleymouse wrote:
motor cycle foundation would that not be an MCF course

but it is msf motorcycle safety foundation just checked thinking i was crazy haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.   got my first wr250r but bad news at the end. Empty

Back to top Go down

got my first wr250r but bad news at the end.
Page 1 of 1