Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

bags or luggage question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
twinshadow

bags or luggage question Empty
PostSubject: bags or luggage question   bags or luggage question EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:35 pm

New guy to wr's... What are some recommended luggage options / bags that do no require altering oem stuff. (drilling fenders) etc. that just bolt right on? Recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: bags or luggage question   bags or luggage question EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:23 pm

As far as I know, the oem rack is the only one that doesn't require drilling through the fender. If you are wanting to strap a bag down or even mount a luggage case you are going to want a rack. I am biased of course in opinions about racks because I make the Jscaggs Racks and I have no doubt in my mind they are the best solution. If you are worried about damaging the oem fender, rest assured that replacements are only about $25. If you felt like you are concerned about drilling the fender correctly send it to me and I'll do it for free. I make a BIG Rack that you can mount Givi monokey cases directly to, and the Slim Rack which is more sleek. Both are ready for Rotopax as well.

Jared
Back to top Go down
bluzharp

PostSubject: Re: bags or luggage question   bags or luggage question EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:12 pm

I love my big Jared rack. Attractive and absolutely bombproof.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Shovel

Rusty Shovel

PostSubject: Re: bags or luggage question   bags or luggage question EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:22 pm

I love my Jared Scaggs rack, even though it does require drilling through the plastic. What's cool though, is that the location you need to drill are already marked from the factory (look and the instruction video).

Also, I love my Wolfman side racks. They simply screw onto the subframe--no new holes necessary.

bags or luggage question DSCN0024
Back to top Go down
theMISSIONARY

theMISSIONARY

PostSubject: Re: bags or luggage question   bags or luggage question EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:10 am

I dont mind the DirtBagz for a cheap option

bags or luggage question IMAG0017
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bags or luggage question   bags or luggage question Empty

Back to top Go down

bags or luggage question
Page 1 of 1