Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Site navigation, icons, etc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Mandu

Site navigation, icons, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Site navigation, icons, etc.   Site navigation, icons, etc. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Where can I find out what the column of icons on the left side mean?  Also, why do some thread topics show up as red, while others are yellow? Nothing in the FAQs. Is there a section explaining how to navigate this site? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: Site navigation, icons, etc.   Site navigation, icons, etc. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:24 am

Here is what I came up with. Yellow square-you have read it. Red square-new post since last visit. If there is a small white icon beside the topic title then you have posted in it. The black arrow and yellow icon beside the topic title I am not sure of.
Back to top Go down
Ken Mandu

PostSubject: Re: Site navigation, icons, etc.   Site navigation, icons, etc. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:44 am

Thank you. I would think there is a place here where that information can be read. Hopefully a moderator will join in.
Back to top Go down
Ken Mandu

PostSubject: Re: Site navigation, icons, etc.   Site navigation, icons, etc. EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:58 pm

On the left side any thread topic listing is an icon that says "View newest post", and on the right side is an icon that says "View latest post". WTF? Can anyone explain this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site navigation, icons, etc.   Site navigation, icons, etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Site navigation, icons, etc.
Page 1 of 1