Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone seen this site???

Go down 
+2
dc4stroke
Mikechicago
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

Anyone seen this site??? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone seen this site???   Anyone seen this site??? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Browse around it. But It's expensive!

http://japan.webike.net/products/1782653.html
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this site???   Anyone seen this site??? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Oh yeah. The one thing I've seen there that wasn't too bad was Yamaha's Windscreen for the WR's. But there are several parts there that we can't get here in the states so I suppose it may be worth it to some.
Back to top Go down
railbird

railbird

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this site???   Anyone seen this site??? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Dammit!dammit!dammit! Just when I thought I couldn't piss away any more money.....I've got a "yen" for those Japanese parts!!...Now if I just had the dollars...
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this site???   Anyone seen this site??? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Nice stuff but GAHHHH expensive.
Back to top Go down
jundat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this site???   Anyone seen this site??? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:51 am

i bought many thing for my Yamaha Tricker here, good service but so expensive :)
Back to top Go down
deep blue

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this site???   Anyone seen this site??? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Great service. A little expensive. The shipping is very fast, 2-3 days from Japan to Connecticut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this site???   Anyone seen this site??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen this site???
Page 1 of 1