Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new radiator but looks funny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kpla51

kpla51

new radiator but looks funny Empty
PostSubject: new radiator but looks funny   new radiator but looks funny EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:44 pm

so i got a radiator off a fellow forum member and it looks brand new just like it was presented online but up at the neck where the cap goes on looks strange to me like it dented in take a look at the picture you can notice how the neck looks crooked compared to the top.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cee4hna96jzie7/Photo%20on%208-6-13%20at%206.41%20PM%20%232.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkdcflza47x60y9/Photo%20on%208-6-13%20at%206.41%20PM.jpg
Back to top Go down
smitty

PostSubject: Re: new radiator but looks funny   new radiator but looks funny EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:46 am

looks like its been dropped
Back to top Go down
kpla51

kpla51

PostSubject: Re: new radiator but looks funny   new radiator but looks funny EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:23 am

That sucks the pics before he sent it didn't show that I just found them. Hope that doest effect it too much.
Back to top Go down
sanluissound

PostSubject: Dented Radiator    new radiator but looks funny EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:48 am

I agree with smitty - looks like it was dropped.

I presume you had the package insured... the seller should be more than happy to make a claim.

I would not use the damaged unit.

Good luck and let us know how things transpire.

Joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new radiator but looks funny   new radiator but looks funny Empty

Back to top Go down

new radiator but looks funny
Page 1 of 1