Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rydnseek

rydnseek

Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X! Empty
PostSubject: Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X!   Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:36 am

Hi Everyone!

I just picked up a sweet deal on a (barely) used wr250x. 200 miles on the odo. $3800 from an individual in Flagstaff, Az. After 3 happy years on the faithful old drz 400e, I decided to make a change. Yes we can.

It is completely stock.. hasn't had it's first oil change! I will be looking through the forum the next few days, weeks, & months to make the suggested mods. The next ride i do will show some pics of a shiny new black & blue yamaha.

I was fairly active on TT, a little less so on advrider. I like this site & all the info on here.. much easier to get to & browse than on the above mentioned forums. I also see some familar names.. i've got the same handle on the other groups, too.

Anyway, TIA for all the good info, ideas, & tips. I will return the favor as i learn more about this cool bike. I'll probably post a 'first impression' report soon.. since i can compare it to my drz, which i put about 20k miles on since i got it.

scotty Peace YAM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X!   Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 am

Hello and welcome! It is a great forum and dedicated to just our bikes which makes it easy to find what your looking for! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X!   Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X!   Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 am

Scotty,
Nice to see some silver hair wisdom comming into the forum.
WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X!   Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sedona, Az riding blue.. an X!
Page 1 of 1