Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

MidWest Louisiana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaWayfarer

LaWayfarer

MidWest Louisiana Empty
PostSubject: MidWest Louisiana   MidWest Louisiana EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:16 am

MidWest Louisiana here. West of me a few miles is Toledo Bend Reservoir. East, maybe 20 miles is Kisastchie National Forest.
New bike,, buying gear and farkles still. Will be prepping for the TAT soon.  
Anyone around with a bike set up for long distance close to me? Would like to look at electronic accessories you've added.
Back to top Go down
Hog86r

MidWest Louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: MidWest Louisiana   MidWest Louisiana EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Can not help with electronic farkles, but want to say welcome and congrats on the bike. you are gonna love it.

I am just below Alexandria and ride at Red Dirt occasionally. Maybe we could meet up and burn some gasoline.
Back to top Go down
LaWayfarer

LaWayfarer

MidWest Louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: MidWest Louisiana   MidWest Louisiana EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Thanks Hog86r. I've hiked more than I've ridden in Red Dirt. Tried out a trail and busted my ass in the deep sand. Been a few years,, well more than a few, since I've been on a trail bike.
I gotta get some protective gear before I do that agian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MidWest Louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: MidWest Louisiana   MidWest Louisiana Empty

Back to top Go down

MidWest Louisiana
Page 1 of 1