Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Front sprocket cover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marleymouse

Front sprocket cover Empty
PostSubject: Front sprocket cover   Front sprocket cover EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:26 pm

I would like to change the front sprocket cover for something smaller possibly metal although a tough plastic would do with more holes/vents in it so it does not trap the mud like the original one plus i will be able to see inside it to look for any gremlins...any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Front sprocket cover   Front sprocket cover EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:01 pm

marleymouse wrote:
I would like to change the front sprocket cover for something smaller possibly metal although a tough plastic would do with more holes/vents in it so it does not trap the mud like the original one plus i will be able to see inside it to look for any gremlins...any suggestions?

See this thread:

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t1496-sandman-parts-wr250r-x-parts-for-sale
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Front sprocket cover   Front sprocket cover EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:30 am

The stock one works fine it comes apart so you can ditch the outer cover.

I took the outer cover off mine to let mud fall out and make it easier to clean but I kept the inner plastic case saver part.

All you need is shorter bolts with washers, it comes right apart.
Back to top Go down
Wieb27

Wieb27

PostSubject: Re: Front sprocket cover   Front sprocket cover EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:07 am

Just get rid of the front cover all together. I've been running with nothing and it's been just fine. You obviously don't want to wear any loose jeans, etc though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front sprocket cover   Front sprocket cover Empty

Back to top Go down

Front sprocket cover
Page 1 of 1