Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Charcoal Canister Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swataki

Charcoal Canister Question Empty
PostSubject: Charcoal Canister Question   Charcoal Canister Question EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi everyone, I just purchased new to me WR250R and am in the process of installing Q4-Megabomb and Power Programmer. While I am installing these I decided to do go ahead and do the AIS and airbox mod as well. I have been reading as many posts as I can on this site and can't believe how much knowledge there is here so I figured someone will be able to answer my question. So here it goes...I have the charcoal canister on the front of my bike (I live in Ca.). While i was removing the AIS I noticed that there is a hose that runs from the bottom left of the tank down to the canister. Do I need to remove the canister if I am removing the AIS or can I leave it on and not worry about it? Many thanks!!
Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

PostSubject: Re: Charcoal Canister Question   Charcoal Canister Question EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Hey mate the Charcoal canister and AIS both operate as seperate functions to each other - so you can also carry out the AIS removal & block off as per normal on the Cal model.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Swataki

PostSubject: Canister ?   Charcoal Canister Question EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply GT-250.  Much appreciated!  I won't worry about the canister for now.  Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charcoal Canister Question   Charcoal Canister Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Charcoal Canister Question
Page 1 of 1