Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Homemade rear rack for Wolfman Tail Bag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripper

Homemade rear rack for Wolfman Tail Bag  Empty
PostSubject: Homemade rear rack for Wolfman Tail Bag    Homemade rear rack for Wolfman Tail Bag  EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:11 am

Did some searching on this most excellent forum...  thumb  ... and got some great tips for a rear rack that would accommodate my Wolfman Tail Bag. This one is a simple piece of 3/8" ABS from Tap Plastics with the appropriate hardware from McMaster-Carr (M6 Size, 70mm Length, 1.00mm Pitch bolts) and... here we have it... (btw, I have lots and lots of nuts to fit these bolts if anyone needs them... just pm me)

One thing I like about this rack, other than it fitting the big Wolfy Tail Bag, I think I can get a dry bag with tent and sleeping bag either horizontally across the seat behind me with the tail bag installed, or run vertically with no tail bag.

Cheers!
Brian

Homemade rear rack for Wolfman Tail Bag  WRatthteCoast012_zpsc82be794

Homemade rear rack for Wolfman Tail Bag  WRatthteCoast016_zps697102eb

Homemade rear rack for Wolfman Tail Bag  WRatthteCoast018_zps7f74e3e7
Back to top Go down
sophijo

Homemade rear rack for Wolfman Tail Bag  Empty
PostSubject: Rear rack   Homemade rear rack for Wolfman Tail Bag  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Just saw this! Nice job Brian!
Back to top Go down

Homemade rear rack for Wolfman Tail Bag
Page 1 of 1