Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anybody install a tach on their X or R?

Go down 
+4
12oclocker
mwakey
SheWolf
sswrx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mlacey56

Anybody install a tach on their X or R? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody install a tach on their X or R?   Anybody install a tach on their X or R? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:16 am

sswrx wrote:
SheWolf wrote:
Not everyone rides the rev limiter. If you ride it there then yeah, that's a no brainer IMO. You can't tell what RPM you're running without a tach, merely guess. I like to actually SEE what it's revving at. I don't NEED it, because I don't even look at it when I shift, it's more to see where the RPM range is at certain speeds. Nothing wrong with installing a tach.
Amen! I would be using the tach more as a tool to see where the engine is at during different speeds, etc. I like to see what RPM I'm at in certain gears too.
If you were interested in having a tach on your bike for maintenance/as a tool...the you're in luck!!!!! The wr250xx already has one!!!!!! you can access it by grounding a wire......looking up more info at the moment....
Back to top Go down

Anybody install a tach on their X or R?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2