Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride Empty
PostSubject: Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride   Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 pm

The "Trail Riders of Houston" put on a great AMA sponsored ride this weekend. We raised over $2500.00 for a members son with cancer and all had a great time. wings

http://picasaweb.google.com/scrcmedic/DSRide2809?feat=directlink

Last edited by scrcmedic on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boogn1sh

boogn1sh

PostSubject: Re: Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride   Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Thanks for sharing, looks like a good time!

Are you still running the stock tires? How's that working out for you? Off-road that is>
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride   Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:05 am

I'll chime in here on the tire question. I still have the stockers on mine.

I went over to HighFive's house this past weekend and while we were running around his track, he left me pretty easily and it didn't make sense since I KNOW he isn't faster than me, lol. Well, we swapped bikes after a couple laps and I found out why he was so much faster. The D606's make THAT much of a difference over the stockers. It was night and day different. I was sliding all over the place with the stock tires and the 606's just STUCK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride   Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:29 am

Yeah, unfortunately I am still on the stock tires.
Let me tell you they stink in the sand. I was really sliding around. I thought I could wear these out before getting new tires, but not now. I like the 606s, but hear bad things about the front in the sand. Thinking about Scorpion Pros this time. I had the Terraflex's on my DR650 and that was just too much! They were worthless on road, but great off road.

On the good side, on our few stretches of blacktop I was walking away from a DR400 and all of the 230 / 250s out there. (Hee Hee)
wings
Back to top Go down
miamimotorcyclist

miamimotorcyclist

PostSubject: Re: Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride   Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:56 pm

scrcmedic wrote:
The "Trail Riders of Houston" put on a great AMA sponsored ride this weekend. We raised over $250.00 for a members son with cancer and all had a great time. wings

[url=http://picasaweb.google.com/scrcmedic/DSRide2809?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/scrcmedic/DSRide2809?feat=directlink[/quote[/url]]

Cool- saw the post at ADV and you all raised $2500.00 not $250.00. thumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride   Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Corrected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride   Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics from 2-8-09 DS ride
Page 1 of 1