Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello for San Jose, California

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vagabondmatt

Hello for San Jose, California Empty
PostSubject: Hello for San Jose, California   Hello for San Jose, California EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:31 am

Hello All,

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I just got my first Yamaha after many years of riding only Hondas, and I got the WR250R (2010 model). I am very happy with this bike already, even though I still need to get used to riding it and learn more about its inner workings. I'm located in the Bay Area California, and will be using this bike for roughly 50% on and 50% off road riding. I see a lot of activity on the WR250R Mega Thread in the ADVRiders forum, but I wanted to make sure that I was active here as well. I look forward to reading through the material and getting to know folks on this site! Cheers, Matt

Hello for San Jose, California New%2B250
Back to top Go down
DWK

Hello for San Jose, California Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello for San Jose, California   Hello for San Jose, California EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:58 am

Welcome Matt!

When I was in school, I used to bicycle your country roads up into the Santa Clara Mtns and out to Big Basin. Great area!

Dave
Back to top Go down

Hello for San Jose, California
Page 1 of 1