Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Graves full exhaust. How loud is it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speersie

speersie

Graves full exhaust. How loud is it? Empty
PostSubject: Graves full exhaust. How loud is it?   Graves full exhaust. How loud is it? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:01 pm

I was set on a FMF Q4 with power bomb based on reviews and the few clips I've seen on how loud it is (keep the mrs, kids and neighbours happy on my early starts). Now I have found a ridiculous deal on a full graves system for only about $100 more including shipping to Australia than the FMF which is about $350 saving on the Graves. I think it's a Black Friday deal.

The problem is I can't find any videos of the sound giving any comparison. I did see 2 clips on YouTube but no comparison and really hard to tell. I was hoping for some feedback. Or someone's experience. Hard to buy stuff unseen or heard in this case but that's the way it is out in Australia especially the country areas.

Does the Graves full exhaust have a spark arrestor? From what I have read I'm guessing not but again not really sure.

Thanks for any help.
speersie
Back to top Go down
majordad0806

Graves full exhaust. How loud is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graves full exhaust. How loud is it?   Graves full exhaust. How loud is it? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:43 pm

I had the Graves on my WR.  It is very loud, much louder than an FMF.  However, I found it performs better than the FMF ( seat of the pants).  Engine felt crisper.  In my younger days I would have stuck with the Graves but I'm now in my 60s and prefer something less loud Very happy wink
Back to top Go down

Graves full exhaust. How loud is it?
Page 1 of 1