Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Awsome blue levers

Go down 
+9
Rushblur
Biglake
doc_simple
martin_nj
stevep84
bigg
saddletramp
Gath3r13
mcdoudlehopper
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

Awsome blue levers  Empty
PostSubject: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:36 pm

So I ordered the "new to e-bay" "china" Blue anodized levers. Got them buy it now for $34 and free shipping. Levers are very quality and fit Wr perfectly.
Awsome blue levers  L2_zpse31c83ad.jpg
https://s1065.photobucket.com/user/mcdoudlehopper/media/l1_zps165aebec.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
https://s1065.photobucket.com/user/mcdoudlehopper/media/l5_zpse7a67c45.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
https://s1065.photobucket.com/user/mcdoudlehopper/media/l3_zpsa4e67409.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
https://s1065.photobucket.com/user/mcdoudlehopper/media/l2_zpse31c83ad.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:39 pm

https://s1065.photobucket.com/user/mcdoudlehopper/media/l2_zpse31c83ad.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
Back to top Go down
Gath3r13

Gath3r13

PostSubject: Link   Awsome blue levers  EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:17 am

Look good. Like the shortys. Link me?
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:59 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CNC-Pivot-Brake-Clutch-Levers-For-Yamaha-WR250R-X-2007-2014-Blue-08-09-10-11-12-/111383275192?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AWR250R&hash=item19eef5e6b8&vxp=mtr
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 am

Awsome blue levers  L210
Awsome blue levers  L113
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Any difference in the level of effort to pull these compared to stock levers?
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:12 pm

So is it just plug n play with the stock perch?

I remember looking for some levers that would fit with the stock perch in the past but never found any. I want to keep the clutch switch (I find it a useful feature), so these look very interesting indeed!
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Yup plug and play. took about five minutes to change and perfect fit. Feels just like stock levers. Love them so far but have not ridden cause winter.
Back to top Go down
stevep84

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:38 am

I have the same ones, only done a few short rides but they feel good.
Honestly I was a little disappointed with the fit. Mine flop around a bit.
Back to top Go down
martin_nj

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:48 pm

i ordered up a pair, we'll see what they're link in 30days when the boat from china arrives haha
Back to top Go down
doc_simple

doc_simple

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:07 pm

I bought these in red. They fit as good as the pair of CRG levers I put on my FZ6. The rubber boots will no longer fit though and some parts get exposed to weather/water. I like them though and will leave them on.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:32 pm

They do have a little slop but was expected so not disappointed at all.
Back to top Go down
martin_nj

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:39 pm

i've got some play in mine as well... it isn't too bad

for fitment notes.... the levers are 3 fingers wide for me.... meaning pinky hangs off to teh side

which also means that if i use 1 or 2 fingers on my clutch it crushes at least one of my fingers

i think i'll be ordering a shorty clutch lever
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Adjust the lever so its further from the bars with minimal cable free play and you wont crush you fingers anymore...

Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Cut my lever already after one ride. I always keep one or two fingers on the bars. May cut another half inch off.
Awsome blue levers  Cut_le10
Back to top Go down
Rushblur

Rushblur

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:28 am

Got these installed last week. Very happy with them. Thanks for the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:50 am

Got them aswell, I would like them to be "rounder". They are wery square, which slightly irritates me when riding the gnarly stuff, where I use the clutch a lot.

Back to top Go down
Rushblur

Rushblur

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:53 am

Yes I noticed the squareness... but I like it - bit easier to control for me.
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:13 pm

also have these installed. great $38 spent. fits ok (like mentioned with a little sloppiness but nothing bad), looks great, shorty levers are the way to go!
Back to top Go down
beer goggle

beer goggle

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:26 am

Told myself I don't need these, I don't need them....I really don't need them....then I hit the buy it now button. Doh baldy

wink
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:34 am

beer goggle wrote:
Told myself I don't need these, I don't need them....I really don't need them....then I hit the buy it now button. Doh baldy

wink

Same thing happened to me, must be something in the air... Shog
Back to top Go down
beer goggle

beer goggle

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:45 pm

beer goggle wrote:

wink

Impressed! Arrived on my desk yesterday, thats just under 2 weeks...probably the fastest delivery I've had from 'ol China.

Not had the chance to fit them but I like the look of them. Thanks again for the heads up thumb
Back to top Go down
Rushblur

Rushblur

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Discovered something alarming last night. These levers on the brake side seem to mount in a way that keeps the brake light on. Perhaps I don't have them tweeked the right way - messed with them a bit last night to no avail. I hate thinking that the last couple months I've essentially been riding with my rear brake light always on. I'm a rush-hour commuter highway rider. Anyone else noticed the same or have any solutions? I may try putting a bit of insulation/rubber to try and keep the lever in a neutral position when at rest. Scared the #$% outa me.
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Mine did that a bit at first, I stretched the spring a bit, and had to push the brakelight-switch properly in the slot it sits in. I actually think i ziptied it to make sure it would stay there.
Back to top Go down
Kev_OK

Kev_OK

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Ordered these a few weeks ago for the WRR. Shipping was free and only took a week and a half from China. Amazed with the quality for the price, they fit and work perfectly, look awesome, and feel very nice. Already got a 1000 km trip logged on them this past weekend.

Haven't noticed the brake light issue, but now I'm wondering... Have to run out to the shed when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awsome blue levers    Awsome blue levers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Awsome blue levers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next