Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fijiman

Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX Empty
PostSubject: Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX   Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on the bike? I just bought one and thinking where is the right place to mount and tab the ignition from?
Back to top Go down
edteamslr

edteamslr

PostSubject: Nice pieces of kit   Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:59 pm

I was tempted however I preferred putting the fuel commander under the seat in the obvious place for the Fuzeblock. Also, I know the stator is good for 350?W, I couldn't see myself needing that many circuits.
Back to top Go down
drbike

PostSubject: Re: Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX   Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 2:25 am

I would love to know the answer to this.  Not a lot of space how about along side the radiator reservoir. There seems to be room along side. Not a super convenient spot but maybe.

Last edited by drbike on Fri May 15, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
camaroz1985

PostSubject: Re: Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX   Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:08 pm

That is where mine is mounted, under the left shroud right above the radiator reservoir. It isn't convenient to get to, but not really that bad, fine for my needs. I think once I eliminate some stuff under the seat I will probably move it there, or maybe not. I have my LED lights, heated grips, gps, and phone charger hooked up to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX   Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone mount an FZ-1 Fuze block on WRR/WRX
Page 1 of 1