Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New potential rider in Lompoc CA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
derekholman

New potential rider in Lompoc CA Empty
PostSubject: New potential rider in Lompoc CA   New potential rider in Lompoc CA EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:22 am

Hi! I'm Derek, located on the central coast. I'm not a rider, but hope to score very soon. That's partly why I'm here. Hopefully I'll be putting about with you gentlemen soon! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: New potential rider in Lompoc CA   New potential rider in Lompoc CA EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:37 am

Welcome to the site thumb If your buying used scour craigs list {known as kijiji here } daily...Peace YAM some times a two or three hour drive is worth the hassle for a good deal !
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: New potential rider in Lompoc CA   New potential rider in Lompoc CA EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:43 pm

If you looking here first, save a couple grand for accessories. poser2 All I think about is what I can change on my bike this week, LOL
Back to top Go down
derekholman

PostSubject: Re: New potential rider in Lompoc CA   New potential rider in Lompoc CA EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:21 pm

mcdoudlehopper wrote:
If you looking here first, save a couple grand for accessories. poser2 All I think about is what I can change on my bike this week, LOL

In the same boat with my current bike, so that'll be nothing new. Still on the hunt.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: New potential rider in Lompoc CA   New potential rider in Lompoc CA EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:17 pm

I think they make more $$ in accessories for this bike than the bike cost new! Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New potential rider in Lompoc CA   New potential rider in Lompoc CA Empty

Back to top Go down

New potential rider in Lompoc CA
Page 1 of 1