Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new potential owner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MisterMundane

MisterMundane

new potential owner Empty
PostSubject: new potential owner   new potential owner EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Hey guys, new member here from Canada, looking at getting a 250x for myself. Used one as I can't quite afford new.

Will be used on my commute which is 70 miles one way, 80% highway @60mph, and the rest city. May seem like a lot of highway for a 250, but after reading up on it I'm confident it won't be am issue.

Will also use it on the backroads around where I live. I live I n the.middle.of nowhere, where it's.mostly gravel roads. Was considering a Yamaha R3, but it just wouldn't be good with the gravel roads at all.
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: new potential owner   new potential owner EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:24 am

welcome from down on the east coast. Shop until you drop.... i ended up getting a wrr 2012 last fall for $4800 only had 3800 kms on the clock. craigslist/ kijiji is a good place to scan...
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: new potential owner   new potential owner EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:40 am

Welcome.
Where are you located? Have you looked at what's available in your area?
Back to top Go down
MisterMundane

MisterMundane

PostSubject: Re: new potential owner   new potential owner EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:37 am

Thanks for the welcomes, currently there's only 2 for sale, but thats to be expected considering the time of year.

A 2008 with 14,000 kms for $3900, and a 2009 with 9800 kms for $5000.

Both in good shape, 09 has some weird LED modifications to light up the motor lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new potential owner   new potential owner Empty

Back to top Go down

new potential owner
Page 1 of 1