Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripper

California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride Empty
PostSubject: California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride   California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:12 am

Hey Guys,

A few weeks ago I met up with another rider I met on advrider and we did two days of dual-sport riding down at the Cali Central Coast. We staged out of King City. Most of Day 2 was riding in the Big Sur area. Great scenery and great fun. Enjoy, Brian....

https://youtu.be/kAhEtr60znM
Back to top Go down
dfoustou

PostSubject: Re: California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride   California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:54 pm

nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Sweet!   California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:25 am

Very nice! I was just out there a few months back visiting family and playing tourist with the wife and daughter. Studying the map I noticed those roads back out through the mountains and it was killing me not to have my bike to go explore!
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride   California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:19 am

Thanks for the good pic`s hahaha
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride   California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:54 am

thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride   California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride Empty

Back to top Go down

California Central Coast Dual Sport Ride
Page 1 of 1