Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

not right in the head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brek81

brek81

not right in the head Empty
PostSubject: not right in the head   not right in the head EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Hi everybody. I just put money down on a new 2013 r. I had been debating "what" to get for a dual sport for quite a while, and kept coming back to the whirr. I have owned a Gs650, 2 sv650's a ninja 250. I picked up an fz6 a month ago to chew up some miles, but have just been getting it prepped for the most part. I like bicycles, beer, bacon, audio, and generally making stuff.

the wrr will mostly be adv/gravel bike with trails when i can find them (in iowa), so i will definitely be reading up on suggestions for tires and such
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: not right in the head   not right in the head EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Welcome, lots of reading here, if you cant find what your looking for just ask, these guys are pretty good with info on these bikes, cheer`s
Back to top Go down
brek81

brek81

PostSubject: Re: not right in the head   not right in the head EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:45 pm

not right in the head Untitled_zpsnfyf8sf8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not right in the head   not right in the head Empty

Back to top Go down

not right in the head
Page 1 of 1