Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member from Australia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sprocket

sprocket

New member from Australia Empty
PostSubject: New member from Australia   New member from Australia EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:21 am

G'day from Australia
I bought a new WRR in 2012 and have been following this forum ever since. I thought it was about time I joined and shared some of my riding experiences. This forum is so full of helpful information and advise and I am amazed at where and how far people ride these great bikes. I have done 8000km on my bike so far, I use it to ride to work and do day trips around my area out bush but want to extend this to multi day rides in the future. I have done a few mods to my bike and would like to post photos of my bike and rides that I have done so far but am not sure how to post photos so any help on this would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

New member from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from Australia   New member from Australia EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:51 am

Welcome. It's about time you joined us officially... freaky 

First you need to upload your pics to an image hosting site (google photos, imageshack, etc..)
Then you copy the image url and paste it in the reply box. If you look at the reply box, you'll see a few tool boxes above where you type. It'll be the 2nd icon in the 5th box. It looks like a square with a green/white + on the bottom right. Click the icon/button and it'll open a little window. Paste the copied link in the top box that says URL:

And voila  wings
Back to top Go down

New member from Australia
Page 1 of 1