Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member from Australia!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spotted.ninja

New Member from Australia!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Australia!!!   New Member from Australia!!! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:34 am

Hey guys,

Been lurking for a while and thought that i should sign up. I have had the bike 4 months now. Bought her in March brand new and have already traveled 15,000ks. Traded my 2003 Yamaha FJR1300. Have not been happier with a bike.

I am planning on taking the bike for a trip up to cape york the most northern part of Australia at the end of this month. Would love to meet some new people and hopefully a few locals that i can go riding with.

Spotted
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Australia!!!   New Member from Australia!!! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:08 pm

Welcome to the club !!!!  thumb 
Now go enjoy a ride !!!!!  Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
bikeboy

PostSubject: New member from Australia   New Member from Australia!!! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:28 am

Just purchased WR250R about 4 weeks ago it was the best thing i did its a great ride. planning first long ride can anyone recommand some good place in NSW.
Back to top Go down
spotted.ninja

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Australia!!!   New Member from Australia!!! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Where in nsw are you mate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Australia!!!   New Member from Australia!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member from Australia!!!
Page 1 of 1