Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

TCI Windscreen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffvader

TCI Windscreen  Empty
PostSubject: TCI Windscreen    TCI Windscreen  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:42 pm

I just bought a second hand tci windscreen for my WR250R. No instructions, just the brackets and plastic.

I looked online for some instructions as well as pictures. Best I can tell, it mounts to the front handlebar 10mm bolt and the bottom, front turn signal 10mm bolt. The problem I'm having is the 10mm bolt on the bottom turn signal isn't long enough. The metal spacer on the bracket is too thick for the bolt to make it through the bracket, and the first mounting side on the fork brace. Is there a 10mm bolt that comes with the windscreen when you buy new? Am I trying to attempt the impossible by using the stock 10mm bolt?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

TCI Windscreen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCI Windscreen    TCI Windscreen  EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:39 am

According to their web-site, TCI's retail store is closing today (October 1, 2015)... Not sure how that affects support
Might try contacting them to see if they can send you some instructions or a PDF before they unplug the phone.
Back to top Go down

TCI Windscreen
Page 1 of 1