Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Saying hi from Seattle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YAMAHA11.10.1775

Saying hi from Seattle Empty
PostSubject: Saying hi from Seattle   Saying hi from Seattle EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Hey so I have been lurking the forum for about 6 months now since I picked up my 2012 WRR from the dealership I work at. My name is Mike and I am a service writer at a multi-line powersports dealership. I have been riding for close to 10 years, mainly with a street focus. Had a few vintage bikes (still got one in the garage) as well as have had a few drz's that I built. Took the WRR out for a test spin one weekend and fell in love, bought it the following Tuesday when I got back to work and have been playing with it since. Thanks to everyone for all the ride reports, modification tips and general community of riders with the love of the same bikes.
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

Saying hi from Seattle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hi from Seattle   Saying hi from Seattle EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:59 pm

Welcome to the forum Mike.. its a bit quiet here now ..most are out trying to do christmas shopping that should of been done weeks ago lurk .

a few folks i know bought the wr after bumping into the big dog adventure site some good -> reading <- when you get a chance.

Back to top Go down

Saying hi from Seattle
Page 1 of 1