Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Handz

WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison Empty
PostSubject: WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison   WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 4:00 pm

WR250X vs The DRZ400. The 2 most popular factory supermotos. Which is better? Here is my full explanation of why i picked the Yamaha over the Suzuki.

Back to top Go down
YamaLink

PostSubject: Re: WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison   WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:45 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison   WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:25 pm

Yep, for me, going off road on twisty, nasty single track trails in the middle of nowhere, by myself, it was the absolutely bulletproof reliability of the machine that sold me. I run mine as a 99% dirt machine, with AC10 knobbies, larger sprocket, super low pressure tireballs, etc, and I beat the living heck out of it, on trails you can hardly walk on, and it just keeps going and going and going. And I've never wanted for more power (I'm 190) as long as I'm willing to REVVVVV the heck out of the engine. When that motor is screaming, the tire grip is BY FAR the limiting factor.
Totally sucks on the street, though, with the knobbies, balls and sprockets, but that's ok by me. In California it has to be street legal to use most of the trails.
The only other bike I would want is a silent Zero FX, SO much power, SO much torque, you can WALK it up a rocky section at 1 mph with no clutch, and same weight.
Now, if only the price wasn't 12k, and the range wasn't only 75 miles or less...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison   WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250X vs DRZ400SM - Supermoto Comparison
Page 1 of 1