Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
k1322

Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs Empty
PostSubject: Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs   Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:43 pm

I don´t know if it has been posted before, but I see plenty of them on WRs.
Just want to put a word out about these pegs. Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs. Made by a guy in Czech Republic. Payment over Paypal, ships world wide at good rates (Czech Republic = rather cheap).

He makes them in three different versions for the WR:
A: normal height
B: normal height & -10mm backward
C: -20mm height & -25mm backward

Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs Th_SAM_8471_zpsd2752c7e
More pictures of WR250R examples (also included pictures of older 1-rod version):
https://s155.photobucket.com/user/bosley1980/library/WR250R?sort=3&page=1

He manufactures them by himself. I have a set on my XT660R and they are by far the best priced thing around. High quality welds, he really knows his stuff, also does custom requests and makes them for several models (stated out just for Tenere). Crash tested (4 times...) and the peg assembly bent before the peg.

Contact details for inquiries and shipping quotes:
bosley[a]centrum.cz
Use subject "Footpegs"

Price in February 2016 was 75€ including shipping to Sweden.

For details, more pictures etc see:
http://www.tenere.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=867&sid=a2e214d6c2d6e14f4b0c2b46a0b634a3

Last edited by k1322 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BCRider

PostSubject: Re: Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs   Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:58 pm

Sounds good.. do they come with springs?

Also, rough idea of cost?

Sounds like have to sign up as member on that Tenere forum in order to contact the seller.

Does he sell on Ebay?
Back to top Go down
k1322

PostSubject: Re: Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs   Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 pm

BCRider wrote:
Sounds good.. do they come with springs?

Also, rough idea of cost?

Sounds like have to sign up as member on that Tenere forum in order to contact the seller.

Does he sell on Ebay?
No springs.
Don´t remember price some years ago, but I´ve asked him about price for WR as I need a set.
No, you can send him e-mail. He list his e-mail at the Tenere forum:
bosley[a]centrum.cz
Use subject "Footpegs"
He does not sell on Ebay what I know, and only stocks minimal quantities (often only 1x per bike) and manufactures upon request.

Updated original post with contact details and more images.
Back to top Go down
k1322

PostSubject: Re: Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs   Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:57 am

Price is a bit higher compared to what i remember. I was offered 75€ including shipping (to Sweden).
Back to top Go down
BCRider

PostSubject: Re: Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs   Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Thanks for the info (and general idea of cost) - makes things so much easier cheers
Back to top Go down
nsrider

PostSubject: Re: Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs   Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:45 pm

You can contact him through this forum, his handle is "bosley1980"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs   Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom made high quality stainless steel foot pegs
Page 1 of 1