Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Navajib

Navajib

WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD Empty
PostSubject: WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD   WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:10 pm

This past weekend was one of the last track days in Texas. Out of the few tracks such as MSR-Houston, GSS, Texas World Speedway, ECR, etc., word was Cresson was best for a 'tard (so was GSS but no organization rents there anymore). Usually Cresson is divided into either the 1.7 or 1.3 mile track, but on a rare occasion, they'll run the full 3.1 mile course. WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD 93746

Can you say, AWESOMESAUCE. Heck yeah, I had a great time. In the morning, the track was cold, but by the afternoon, the track was getting warmier, and therefore, sticker! My favorite parts of the track was its elevations and the rattle snake (labeled 2,3,4).

Here's some pics.

Here's the track layout.

WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD Track_Layout_3_1

Here's me on the 'tard at the start of T-12.

WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD IMG_3969
WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD IMG_3984

Back to top Go down
wildmotha

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD   WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:59 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD   WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am

Cresson is a great track. Always a little green in the AM, but fun. I never got to run the newer section. The tour on the scooter does not count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD   WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250X @ MSR-Cresson TD
Page 1 of 1