Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Finally got around to taking pictures

Go down 
+2
ToddDubya
bigg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BLKfd3s

Finally got around to taking pictures Empty
PostSubject: Finally got around to taking pictures   Finally got around to taking pictures EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:40 am

Finally got around to taking pictures Image12
Finally got around to taking pictures Image13
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: Finally got around to taking pictures   Finally got around to taking pictures EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Is that a hammock in the background eeek eeek Looks like a sweet place to chill!

Back on topic: good looking bike you got there Very happy
Back to top Go down
ToddDubya

PostSubject: Re: Finally got around to taking pictures   Finally got around to taking pictures EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:43 pm

What tires do you have on that thing?

If my Jeep keeps acting up, my car camping trip this weekend is going to become a M/C camping trip. I've got a Hennessee Hammock I plan on using.
Back to top Go down
05cr125r

05cr125r

PostSubject: Re: Finally got around to taking pictures   Finally got around to taking pictures EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:04 pm

looking good bud...been riding so much , you gotta take a nap huh ? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Banky

Banky

PostSubject: Re: Finally got around to taking pictures   Finally got around to taking pictures EmptyWed May 25, 2016 9:52 am

Cool pics man, is that an X? or an R?
Back to top Go down
BLKfd3s

PostSubject: Re: Finally got around to taking pictures   Finally got around to taking pictures EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:04 am

The tires are Kenda and it is a 2008 WRX. Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
CanadianWR250

CanadianWR250

PostSubject: Graphics   Finally got around to taking pictures EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:14 pm

Love the Graphics!
Did Yamaha make those for the North American market or is that an aftermarket job?
Do you know where I can find them?
Back to top Go down
BLKfd3s

PostSubject: Re: Finally got around to taking pictures   Finally got around to taking pictures EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Honestly no clue for which market. I brought them aftermarket on www.partshark.com They say GTYR so at least Yamaha endorses it and also came in a Yamaha accessory package. They are also pretty thick and a bit of a pain to install.
Back to top Go down
CanadianWR250

CanadianWR250

PostSubject: Found it   Finally got around to taking pictures EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:17 pm

BLKfd3s wrote:
Honestly no clue for which market. I brought them aftermarket on www.partshark.com They say GTYR so at least Yamaha endorses it and also came in a Yamaha accessory package. They are also pretty thick and a bit of a pain to install.

Found it, Thanks!
http://www.partshark.com/oemcatalogs/p/all/yamaha_accessories-graphics/4ff8812ff8700237486005d4/gytr-graphic-kit-by-one-industries

Currently my bike is blue, I wanted to make it white, wonder how this graphic would look on a white bike :hmmm:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got around to taking pictures   Finally got around to taking pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally got around to taking pictures
Page 1 of 1