Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR's are taking over the Motard Track!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KLRchickie

WR's are taking over the Motard Track! Empty
PostSubject: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Our Monday night practice session was the first time to the track for *my* new WRX, and we had another new WRX attend as well.
WR's are taking over the Motard Track! KES_6292
Mike's R with street wheels. ZED's X. Alex's X (~2000km on the clock - two minor crashes on the track Monday night & he's still excited!). My X.
WR's are taking over the Motard Track! KES_6300
WR's are taking over the Motard Track! KES_6302

We know another person with an X who has ridden the Motard track with us as well - but she didn't come out on Monday budah FIVE little buggers on the track would have been really great! thumb
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:37 am

The one on the far right is definitely the sexiest ! WR's are taking over the Motard Track! 805204
Back to top Go down
Vortac

Vortac

PostSubject: Re: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 am

very cool.

what wheels are on the R? and is that a gixxer exhaust? nice!
Back to top Go down
KLRchickie

PostSubject: Re: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:25 am

Apparently that *is* a Gixxer exhaust spliced on there.

Mike had a motarded KTM before the WRR, he managed to mish-mash the wheels on. I wouldn't have a clue what they are.
Back to top Go down
Vortac

Vortac

PostSubject: Re: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:51 am

nice, i've thought about going the custom route exhaust wise because i just don't like the looks of the ones that are out there. the gixxer exhaust is funky... but in a good way.

and the WR looks good with the silver frame and silver wheels. i've come close to stripping my black ones, but i'm not sure how it'd look with the black frame.

honestly, i'm liking his all silver version better than my all black version

you wouldn't happen to have more pics of his bike would you?
Back to top Go down
Pete

PostSubject: Re: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:36 am

Damn, might have to come down to Calgary one of these days. I know of one other wrx up here in Edmonton, could really get a big crew out there. thumb
Back to top Go down
KLRchickie

PostSubject: Re: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Pete wrote:
Damn, might have to come down to Calgary one of these days. I know of one other wrx up here in Edmonton, could really get a big crew out there. thumb

Next Motard track practice night is the 13th of September. wings
Back to top Go down
YamX1KRR

PostSubject: Re: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Ha, that gixxer exhaust makes it look like a big boy, 450 or something, I like it, but can't imagine it is lighter than the fmf's, or tuned for the bike for that matter.

Nice pics, good to see the WR's together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:38 pm

never heard of this track in calgary, where is it? I've been to race city last year, couldn't imagine the straight on the wrx though. It'd probably take a minute to traverse.
Back to top Go down
KLRchickie

PostSubject: Re: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:23 am

This is the Kart Track - a part of Race City, but not the road track you're referring to. Zed has ridden his WRX on the road track. The corners were fun (he was passing Ducatis Rolling Eyes )- on the front straight he could have "read a book" - in his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR's are taking over the Motard Track!   WR's are taking over the Motard Track! Empty

Back to top Go down

WR's are taking over the Motard Track!
Page 1 of 1