Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FMF web site is down need help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eram310

FMF web site is down need help  Empty
PostSubject: FMF web site is down need help    FMF web site is down need help  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi,
I just installed the fuel programmer from FMF and noticed that their website is down.
The instruction that came with the programmer only give options for Stock setting with Exhaust or with a big bore 290cc.  That’s all. I remember when I looked at their website http://fmfpowerprogrammer.com/ a few weeks ago, they had more options.
I am running stock engine, stock exhaust, completely opened up the air box with a Dremel and removed that stuff above it and all the tubing. I replaced the stock air filter and screen with No Toil Super Flo Filter Kit .
Should I be running   the standard setting that the programmer came with? (For aftermarket exhaust system) I think they had a setting for just an air box mod, but now it’s gone.
Thanks in advance  for the help.
Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: FMF web site is down need help    FMF web site is down need help  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 8:32 pm

The PDF manual I have only has the same 3 presets.
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: FMF web site is down need help    FMF web site is down need help  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:30 am

I'd run 3-2-.5-8-6-4 for a starting point.

Play with the second setting (acceleration mode) from there, you might like it on 1 or 1.5 with the stock exhaust, the rest of the settings should be the same with a stock pipe or aftermarket one. thumb

The instructions that came with mine were the same, fmf doesn't count on people running programmers with the stock exhaust is my guess on why they don't have settings for them.
Back to top Go down
eram310

PostSubject: Re: FMF web site is down need help    FMF web site is down need help  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:40 pm

I just learned that EJK is the manufacturer of the FMF programmer. It’s just rebadged with FMF logo.
EJK has an elaborate setting suggestions. http://www.electronicjetkit.com/DirtBike/viewproduct.asp?partnumber=9310207
They even have one for stock exhaust with air box top eliminated. (Seems really low settings)
BigLake , I might experiment with your suggestions, 0.5 for acceleration is disabling it all together as I understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMF web site is down need help    FMF web site is down need help  Empty

Back to top Go down

FMF web site is down need help
Page 1 of 1