Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Seat bolts changed to stainless wing nuts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gordo

seat - Seat bolts changed to stainless wing nuts Empty
PostSubject: Seat bolts changed to stainless wing nuts   seat - Seat bolts changed to stainless wing nuts EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:14 pm

I bought some nice little stainless wing nut bolts on Amazon and replaced the two M6 seat bolts.

I've checked them a few times since putting them on and they've remained tight. I can now store my insurance/reg slip under the seat and if pulled over, the cop will just have to wait a few minutes for me to carefully remove my seat.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019ZESKOO/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_39
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

seat - Seat bolts changed to stainless wing nuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat bolts changed to stainless wing nuts   seat - Seat bolts changed to stainless wing nuts EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:23 pm

I've done the same on mine. Added 2 on the front left panel that hides the fusebox, so no tools required to get to the fuses.

Wanted to do the sidecovers aswell, but though the wingbolts would get in the way, so I stopped there.. Shog
Back to top Go down

Seat bolts changed to stainless wing nuts
Page 1 of 1