Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Cool valve stem caps for the X

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
mwakey
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mwakey

mwakey

Cool valve stem caps for the X Empty
PostSubject: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Surfing around Google and found these for a Subaru WRX. Got the right logo on them for our bikes. And you get a spare set with each order, since you'll only need two!

Found them here

Cool valve stem caps for the X Wrxcaps

Last edited by mwakey on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:46 am

Hey Mark there's the exhaust tip you were looking for.... Very happy

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:52 am

Whoa! What's up with the BAD MONKEY pic? Must be a bad link. I posted a pic of the valve caps, and now this is there. Weird!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 am

lol! It did that for me too, then for some strange reason after I posted those caps appeared. You been spanking that monkey too much maybe. Very happy

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:35 pm

C.mon now, you better watch your mouth. Last time you tempted me with a set up like that I got the big wrist slap from the head honcho at TT. I don't want any nasty-grams from the big cheese here too!!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 pm

I can't help it if I'm rude, crude and socially unacceptable... poser2 thumb

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 pm

mwakey wrote:
C.mon now, you better watch your mouth. Last time you tempted me with a set up like that I got the big wrist slap from the head honcho at TT. I don't want any nasty-grams from the big cheese here too!!

I wouldn't worry about any "Nasty-Grams" from the head honco here, as Shewolf was made a Mod on the boards here a while ago. thumb

And that Bad Monkey pic is back too... Suspect
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:54 pm

I think I fixed the bad monkey with the correct pic now. Maybe Subaru doesn't want me to link to their site? Beats me. Weird stuff.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Fargo_Wolf wrote:
I wouldn't worry about any "Nasty-Grams" from the head honco here, as Shewolf was made a Mod on the boards here a while ago. thumb

And that Bad Monkey pic is back too... Suspect

Hell, if I knew that I would have let a good one fly. The moment is lost now, it wouldn't be as funny.
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:02 pm

That is so weird. The pic keeps changing between the valve caps and the Bad Monkey pic. I just hit the "Refresh" button and the valve cap pic came back. But yeah, those would look good on the bike.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:03 pm

*coughs*monkey spanking in progress eliminates thought perception *coughs* Very happy

boogn1sh

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:15 pm

If you follow the link, the picture will appear because it is stored in your cache. If you don't click the link all you get is the Monkey bannana

I think you mean these:
Cool valve stem caps for the X 3291982320_36a3992b15_o

Not sure about cost, but if you guys really want them I can probably get you my Subie discount...
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:42 pm

I really wasn't interested in them, just thought others might like them. I have a set of these I am pretty fond of....

Cool valve stem caps for the X JollyRogerCaps
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:48 pm

SheWolf wrote:
*coughs*monkey spanking in progress eliminates thought perception *coughs* Very happy

No comment on the monkey spanking. I'll plead the 5th every time!

This place is going to get out of control with you at the Moderator's helm. poser2
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:54 pm

I thought the monkey thing was your sig... wink

local kids like to steal those things... I will stick to my rubber cap... cry
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Control? What's that? You know you love me. Very happy bannana

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:55 pm

mwakey wrote:
This place is going to get out of control with you at the Moderator's helm poser2

TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!! Very happy wings beavis It's already well on it's way to being remade in her image.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Mark's Mad Monkey Mayhem. thumb

Ok...the caps I have are stainless with valve stem removers in them. Comes in handy to replace a leaky valve stem. lurk

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:11 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Control? What's that? You know you love me. Very happy bannana

Yes I do, but the chainsaw still worries me sometimes.

How the kid doing BTW? Full recovery?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:37 am

Oh...yeah he's back to his normal, ornery self again...

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:44 am

The monkey pic is kinda cool... poser2

Anyway link worked. I like those caps, will have to hunt a set down. Plus I like you get spares... poser2
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:10 am

Looks like a family thing....monkey's uncle wink
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:30 pm

OK, so the link went bogus on me. Sorry.... can't find them now.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:13 pm

That happens a lot when one getz OLD........er
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:53 am

Tell me about it. My "link" is a little weaker than it used to be too. Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool valve stem caps for the X   Cool valve stem caps for the X Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool valve stem caps for the X
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next