Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Error code 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RCWheelies

RCWheelies

Error code 1 Empty
PostSubject: Error code 1   Error code 1 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 5:05 pm

hi
so the story starts from that i bought a new fatbar and install in normally whith no probs, after that ive tried starting it and i didnt heard that sound of the fuel pump and thats was strange because i didnt touch any electric plugs while installing the handlebar. i tried a few more time to off and on to hear the pump and still nothing, i dont even get the arson.
i accidentally left the switch on and suddenly Error 1 apper on the display and then i start freaking out because i didnt touch anything but thr handlebar so how it even began it now makes sence

anyway searching for error 1 explanation and found out is the TPS (throttle position sensor) that may have an open or short circuit in the wires and because of the i getno signal from the ECU. i have no idea what ive did worng by just installing the fatbar.. http://www.cyclepedia.com/manuals/online/cpp-203/fuel-system/fuel-injection-dtc-chart/

what should i do what the probs how to fix who had this error and fix that
im lost in that
thanks!!
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

Error code 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error code 1   Error code 1 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:50 am

RCWheelies wrote:
hi
so the story starts from that i bought a new fatbar and install in normally whith no probs, after that ive tried starting it and i didnt heard that sound of the fuel pump and thats was strange because i didnt touch any electric plugs while installing the handlebar. i tried a few more time to off and on to hear the pump and still nothing, i dont even get the arson.
i accidentally left the switch on and suddenly Error 1 apper on the display and then i start freaking out because i didnt touch anything but thr handlebar so how it even began it now makes sence

anyway searching for error 1 explanation and found out is the TPS (throttle position sensor) that may have an open or short circuit in the wires and because of the i getno signal from the ECU. i have no idea what ive did worng by just installing the fatbar.. http://www.cyclepedia.com/manuals/online/cpp-203/fuel-system/fuel-injection-dtc-chart/

what should i do what the probs how to fix who had this error and fix that
im lost in that
thanks!!

So you were installing a new handlebar basically and did not touch or remove anything else on the bike in the process of doing that?

If so I would start looking at the wiring from the kill switch on the rh side of the handle bar first. Check to make sure that you didn't pull a connection apart on a wiring harness when you we installing the handlebar. Also, check all the fuses to make sure they are still good.
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

Error code 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error code 1   Error code 1 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Yeah, my bet would be the killswitchwires aswell. Follow the wires down to the connector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Error code 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error code 1   Error code 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Error code 1
Page 1 of 1