Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Name of certain exhaust company

Go down 
+2
beer goggle
JusTheUsual
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JusTheUsual

Name of certain exhaust company Empty
PostSubject: Name of certain exhaust company   Name of certain exhaust company EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:43 pm

What was that one exhaust's name that the muffler shield you can attach too. It was the only aftermarket muffler that you can attach the stock muffler shield to it. I cant remember the name and thinking about buying it to replace stock exhaust. I looked them up last year and now I cant remember
Back to top Go down
beer goggle

beer goggle

PostSubject: Re: Name of certain exhaust company   Name of certain exhaust company EmptyTue May 22, 2018 1:00 pm

GYTR
Back to top Go down
KiwiNick

PostSubject: Re: Name of certain exhaust company   Name of certain exhaust company EmptyMon May 28, 2018 1:03 am

there seems to be a lot more than that for the WR250R...

https://www.webike.nz/ps/#!search&p.ref=product-search-es&p.rows=24&p.m=5906&p.c=1003
Back to top Go down
texasreb

PostSubject: Re: Name of certain exhaust company   Name of certain exhaust company EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:42 pm

JusTheUsual wrote:
What was that one exhaust's name that the muffler shield you can attach too. It was the only aftermarket muffler that you can attach the stock muffler shield to it. I cant remember the name and thinking about buying it to replace stock exhaust. I looked them up last year and now I cant remember

Dubach made the gytr
exhaust if I’m not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
PeteJE

PostSubject: Re: Name of certain exhaust company   Name of certain exhaust company EmptyTue May 29, 2018 12:59 am

JusTheUsual wrote:

Doug Dubach Racing Dr. D exhaust
Back to top Go down
JusTheUsual

PostSubject: Re: Name of certain exhaust company   Name of certain exhaust company EmptyTue May 29, 2018 1:30 am

I found it  https://soloracer.com/wr250rpct4.html Now just trying to justify pulling the trigger on spending almost $1k on all the options with it
Back to top Go down
KiwiNick

PostSubject: Re: Name of certain exhaust company   Name of certain exhaust company EmptyTue May 29, 2018 1:40 am

I got mine from my yamaha reseller - it's on y-shop - it was a bit cheaper than that!
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Name of certain exhaust company   Name of certain exhaust company EmptyTue May 29, 2018 9:12 pm

Dubach Racing - Dr. D exhaust

I had one on my WRR early on and sold it on this forum. You could attach the stock heat shield to it which was a nice feature. In my case it was just too loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name of certain exhaust company   Name of certain exhaust company Empty

Back to top Go down

Name of certain exhaust company
Page 1 of 1