Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FMF programer best setting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rnovia80

FMF programer best setting  Empty
PostSubject: FMF programer best setting    FMF programer best setting  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 9:12 am

Hey whats up i am new to this forum. i have a 2013 WR250r that i have had for a year now with every mod done except the megabomb or powerbomb header. Can someone tell me what is the best setting for the most out of this bike. I dont care about fuel range i just want to know what the best setting would be for more power throttle response and so on. Thanks
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

FMF programer best setting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMF programer best setting    FMF programer best setting  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 10:50 am

rnovia80 wrote:
Hey whats up i am new to this forum. i have a 2013 WR250r that i have had for a year now with every mod done except the megabomb or powerbomb header. Can someone tell me what is the best setting for the most out of this bike. I dont care about fuel range i just want to know what the best setting would be for more power throttle response and so on. Thanks

Right at the top of this forum in the Sticky section:

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t567-the-official-fi-mapping-area
Back to top Go down

FMF programer best setting
Page 1 of 1