Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hitch Haulers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shake-n-bake

Hitch Haulers Empty
PostSubject: Hitch Haulers   Hitch Haulers EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 10:51 pm

I just finished researching as many hitch haulers as I could find. Finally settled on the MotoTote MTX m3. Using it on the front hitch of our GMC 2500HD with the Northstar TC800 truck camper on it and on the rear of the 2016 4Runner trail edition. Easy to load, no hydraulics to fail, adjustable, perfect for the WR250R. If interested, use this link to order and at the final checkout page, there is a discount but only after verifying your email address to insure you are not a dealer. Well worth the money and peace of mind.

I'm riding the CDR in late July 2020 with a few friends, all on WR250Rs with similar builds. There is a 2008, 2018 and 2019 model going on the trip, gear selection has been carefully curated and this hitch hauler has stood up to be the best, not the cheapest or the most expensive. I don't skimp on personal protection or making sure the bike is protected. Last thing I want is to be worrying for hundreds of miles on whether my bike is safe on the rack or if the rack failed.

I'll be posting a youtube video later on assembly and loading the WR on the rack with some travel down forest service roads.....stay tuned.
Check it out
http://www.mototote.com/chrisbaker

Back to top Go down
morgan9283

Hitch Haulers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitch Haulers   Hitch Haulers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 3:40 pm

Shake-n-bake wrote:
I just finished researching as many hitch haulers as I could find. Finally settled on the MotoTote MTX m3. Using it on the front hitch of our GMC 2500HD with the Northstar TC800 truck camper on it and on the rear of the 2016 4Runner trail edition. Easy to load, no hydraulics to fail, adjustable, perfect for the WR250R. If interested, use this link to order and at the final checkout page, there is a discount but only after verifying your email address to insure you are not a dealer. Well worth the money and peace of mind.

I'm riding the CDR in late July 2020 with a few friends, all on WR250Rs with similar builds. There is a 2008, 2018 and 2019 model going on the trip, gear selection has been carefully curated and this hitch hauler has stood up to be the best, not the cheapest or the most expensive. I don't skimp on personal protection or making sure the bike is protected. Last thing I want is to be worrying for hundreds of miles on whether my bike is safe on the rack or if the rack failed.

I'll be posting a youtube video later on assembly and loading the WR on the rack with some travel down forest service roads.....stay tuned.
Check it out
http://www.mototote.com/chrisbaker

I hear universally good things about the mototote fwiw--a few friends have them.

-morgan
Back to top Go down
dwollie

Hitch Haulers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitch Haulers   Hitch Haulers EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 2:04 am

I'm happy with my Joehauler with ProTaper swivel straps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hitch Haulers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitch Haulers   Hitch Haulers Empty

Back to top Go down

Hitch Haulers
Page 1 of 1