Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250X / R stock key

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprytownguy

WR250X / R stock key Empty
PostSubject: WR250X / R stock key   WR250X / R stock key EmptyFri May 15, 2020 8:03 am

Hey folks,
When I bought my used 2008 X it only came with one key. I immediately got another generic key cut and put the stock one away for safe keeping. Welp, I must have been drunk when I did it because I went looking for the stock key and couldn't find it. Two weeks later and hours or searching I found where I had hidden it. Anyway, I'd like to get another stock blank to have cut so I have two original keys. I can't find one like mine anywhere online, even using reverse image search. Does everyone's original key look like this? Maybe I have to source it from the dealership.

Thanks!
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20058404/4]WR250X / R stock key Img_2011
Back to top Go down
johnkol

WR250X / R stock key Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250X / R stock key   WR250X / R stock key EmptySat May 16, 2020 2:08 am

Sprytownguy wrote:
Does everyone's original key look like this?  Maybe I have to source it from the dealership.

Yes, that's what the key looks like, and yes, for replacement you have to buy a blank from Yamaha (P/N: 90890-56028), and take it to a locksmith to make a copy.
Back to top Go down

WR250X / R stock key
Page 1 of 1