Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member need help with bars and risers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OMREBEL2003

bars - New member need help with bars and risers Empty
PostSubject: New member need help with bars and risers   bars - New member need help with bars and risers EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:49 pm

Does anyone have advice/experience with bar risers and 1-1/8 bars? I was contemplating replacing stock bars on my 2020 WR250R and going with 1-1/8 chub bars and risers. Any advice/experience would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
on2wheels52

PostSubject: Re: New member need help with bars and risers   bars - New member need help with bars and risers EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 4:13 pm

Used Rox risers on mine.
Only downside was not being able to attach a Madstat screen on the Rox's.
But have since added another bike for winter rides wink
Back to top Go down
atomhart

atomhart

PostSubject: Re: New member need help with bars and risers   bars - New member need help with bars and risers EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 3:56 pm

2 inch Rox risers and Pro Taper 1 1/8 bars here. Did not need to modify anything or get longer cables.
Back to top Go down
Wesc

PostSubject: Re: New member need help with bars and risers   bars - New member need help with bars and risers EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 9:02 pm

I have a silly stack of risers. Riser required for a Scotts steering damper and then some Rox risers that move the bars up and forward 25mm (iirc). Add to that some CR High Bend bars and I'm driving a moose around.

Moving the bars forward really opened the cockpit up for me and finally makes standing possible for me. 6'5".

With that stack, i needed the longer MotionPro clutch cable and had to extend the brake and start switch wires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member need help with bars and risers   bars - New member need help with bars and risers Empty

Back to top Go down

New member need help with bars and risers
Page 1 of 1